"How Margot Boyd took on the city's biggest cemetery and won"
- Thornhill Post, George Redak, March 2019
"A big win this week for a group of citizens fighting to reclaim over 500 hectares of public cemetery space.."
- CBC NEWS VIDEO (segment begins at 7:30 minutes in video), January 4, 2019
"Toronto residents are now owners of 1,222 acres of cemetery land after court ruling"
- CBC, Julia Knope, January 4, 2019
"Court rules public has right to oversee Mount Pleasant and other GTA cemeteries"
- Toronto Star, David Rider, January 3, 2019
"Group of Toronto residents heads to court in dispute with Mount Pleasant Group of Cemetries"
- Genealogy a la carte, Gail Denver, August 24, 2018
"Mount Pleasant Cemetery Group is a public trust – but it's being run like a private corporation."
- Financial Post, Diane Francis, April 27, 2018
"Neighbours launch legal battle against Mount Pleasant Cemetery over who really owns the land."
- Toronto Star, Samantha Beattie, April 21, 2018
"Grave concerns: Is Mount Pleasant cemetery group Ontario's ‘lost’ crown corporation?"
- National Post, Tom Blackwell, May 5, 2012
"Residents challenge cemetery status - Group hopes ancient legislation will make corporation public"
- Post City Toronto, Bree Rodymantha, August 29, 2013
John Tory - CFRB 1010, The Live Drive - "Who owns Mt. Pleasant Group of Cemeteries?"
- Dec 16, 2010